To say I was excited to get started on this project would be putting it very lightly. As a lifelong Ferrari enthusiast it's always fun to be able to work around that level of car. But the F355 has been my favorite for a long time now. Having the opportunity to drive one again, and a 6-sp manual car at that, is always a memorable experience. I thoroughly enjoyed my seat time. But... the main reason for this post is to show the drastic changes this car went through. These types of jobs are my favorite to do because of the dramatic difference that can be seen. The owner just purchased this car and while it wasn't perfect, he wanted it to be as good as it could be. I took measurements throughout the panels and got healthy readings throughout. It was pretty consistent aside from the hood which had been repainted at some point. This turned out to be to my advantage since it was pretty trashed. This particular F355 had the Glasurit paint type on it but the only place I had any paint transfer was on the front bumper. I was expecting more panels to be single stage to be honest. I'll end the story and get going with the pictures now... Rupes LHR15MKII Griot's Garage 3-inch Random Orbital Meguiar's Microfiber Cutting Pads Lake Country Yellow Foam Pads Lake Country White Foam Pads Menzerna HC400 Menzerna SFP3800 Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light Coating Going to jump right into the inspection pictures but I will mention that the car desperately needed to be clay barred. I could literally hear the difference once I made a couple passes with the clay bar as it actually quieted down with my continuous motion. The paint just felt really dry and neglected. Pulled this badge to get a clean polish across the back panel. Unfortunately it was going to be too much to try and pull the "FERRARI" badge on top of the rear deck lid to achieve the same thing. The hood had readings of around 9mils-14mils. The rest of the car was 4mils-7mils. Let's see if we can pretty this thing up... This further I got into this area the more difficult it became lol. Rear deck before: Rear deck after: The changes on the back panel here were my favorite! Tail lights cleaned up nicely. This was before and after the first pass: Compounding and polishing done. Almost ready for Gtechniq coating to be applied! I finger polished the prancing horse emblem the night before. No more dull horse! Final shot before driving it back to its new home.