B2G1 free Autoglym products at Pepboys

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by richguy66, Aug 17, 2010.

1. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

I saw this coupon online for Pepboy's in my local area. Doesn't seem like too bad of a deal to me.

Attached Files:

2. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

Nice.:applause2:

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Yeah, thats just great!

4. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

um so since we don't have pep boys here can anyone scoop me some stuff and mail it to me LoL

5. rwright

rwright Birth of a Detailer

I don't have one either but what are you interested in? I have a few products on hand that I probably won't use if you are looking to sample something.

6. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

Hmmm...what to get? [​IMG]

7. Dannyk

Dannyk Jedi Nuba

The fine print on the bottom of the coupon says " The discount will be applied to the lowest priced item out of the three." This is to clarify any ideas or conceptions of buying 2 lower priced items and getting the HD for free, as i was originally thinking of doing.

8. rwright

rwright Birth of a Detailer

I have all but the Resin Polish. Rapid Detailer is not bad, must have some carnauba in it as it's a little sticky like Pinnacle Crystal Mist. Body Work Shampoo sucks like Dodo SN, in fact I may use it just for wheels until it's gone. HD Wax is great. Haven't used Vinyl & Rubber care yet.

9. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

Has anyone been able to find the Custom Wheel Cleaner in any of their stores? I bought some about three weeks ago and now they're telling me that they can't find it in their system.