Aztec Hot Rod hot water extractor

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Norseman, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Norseman

Norseman Virgin Detailer

Well I'm in the process of starting my buisiness up and this seemed like a decent entry level hot water extractor and was wondering if any of you guys have it and how you like it? Id like to have some opinions before I go drop over 600 bucks on something Ive never even seen or used before :) If theres something better in that price range please let me know! I cant go higher in price than this though for now but I wanted something better than the LGM's, etc. thanks!

2. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I have had one for 3.5 yrs and it is still going strong. No issues and great value for the money.

3. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

bryansbestwax

I see that there are two models. one with a 16 foot extraction hose and one with only 10 foot. which would you recommend me buying because I do not want to get the 16 foot length hose if it is going to lose preasure when extracting.

thanks

godoman

4. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

U don't lose pressure with the extra length. The extra length comes in handy a lot. The 50 ft cord also helps.

5. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

for $25 more, the other Aztec, you get stainless steel cleaning tool, longer extension cord and longer vacuum hose.

durrmaid is a wet/dry vacuum + extractor too.