AutoZone - MF $7-8 - Like CG MAX

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by agpatel, May 26, 2009.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

So I went down to autozone to get some things and saw some MFs that looked exactly like CGs MICROFIBER MAX SOFTEST TOUCH MICROFIBER TOWEL. It was a 70/30 blend I think and was just like the CG one. It was 2 MFs sewed together, yellow and gray with a black edge. I know its the same price as CG but if you wanna pick it up without shipping or if they go on sale.

2. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Autozone also has an extremely plush blue MF towel that I use for drying and it is AWESOME! They are $6-7 each but WELL worth it IMO. I was really surprised. They are sooo soft i want to make then into bath towels haha.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I think i am going to go by tomorrow and pick up a few and some clay as well as a bucket. They have a deal at my local one were w/e car detailing products you can fit into a 5 gal bucket it is 10% off. Think I may pick up a few of the max MFs, if i can find the blue one you are talking about and some clay. They also have the Ice MFs that another member said were amazing.

Anyone else thing that OTC MFs are starting to come up in quality?

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I know the towel you're talking about. I have a couple. I usually go to Advanced Auto It's cheaper than Auto Zone. For me anyway. They do carry the CG Max Towel for 6.95 And it is the same one. I almost shit when I saw it...:thumb:

5. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

i seen turtle wax towels at walmart for like $6 for 2 i think 16x24 or so. and they are very nice and soft. maybe autozone has them too

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Yes they have the ICE ones as well. I forgot to go by there today as i was busy painting the bumpers on my car. I will have to go by soon....

7. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

can someone post pics of these towels??

8. Buddy

You can see them @ the CG site Where the 550's were...:thumb:

9. Buddy

I went to Advance Auto last night and those towels were 5.95...I was going to buy the last three that they had but the line was to long...:shrug:

10. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

thanks man!! So its like the exact same towel...thats crazy!