Autowerkes Exclusive Purchase!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by luke093, Feb 15, 2010.

1. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

:) Thanks Ken!

I just tried the brushes to clean the wheels and they are amazing! Especially the XL and the large detail brush is bigger than I expected. Also the Vics waxes are really soft! Will get to try them out once the weather warms up.

Thanks a lot!

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Anytime.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Nice order, still waiting for my RG brush to come in...hope today is the day!

4. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Best wheel brush ever :D

5. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

I heard it doesn't sling product everywhere when you clean with that XL brush?

I have to try it out :p

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Sounds about right... the bristles are shorter than the E-Z brush and looks to be stiffer as well.

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

RG XL brush is the best wheel brush I have used to date..........PERIOD!

8. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

With any brush there is going to be some sling depending on how much wheel cleaner is used, the stiffness of the bristles and the length of the bristles. The brush does have some sling but is so minor that I only had some dirt spots on my right hand which was after 4 wheels. Seriously good! I haven't used the EZ as I got the RG XL since people say it was the better of the two and wont break after being used.

I have to say that getting into the CRV's front wheel wells is nearly impossible but the RG just made it, although I feel that if I'm going to do this more often the bristles will be ruined... Still better than never cleaning them at all :)

9. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

yeah that rg xl brush in tha bomb!

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

May want to pic up a couple more. Just in case. :applause2:

11. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Ken will this brush get behing BIG calipers?, hard to tell in the pic.............. me thinks I need one.

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Hey Bob,

Here is the RG XL brush getting between the caliper and rim of a Stradale
    [​IMG]

13. dadswrld

dadswrld Birth of a Detailer

MMMMMM......Ferrariiiii....:gasp: