Autopia sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by mrgolfrider, Jun 3, 2009.

1. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I couldn't resist the urge to buy yet another WW drying towel, and also some Sonus clay. I had till the end of June to make up my mind, but after reading all the threads on here about the two items i figured why not. I will post up some pics when I get the products. I ended up getting the two pack of Sonus WW towels. The supercharged 25% off runs till the end of June..in case you didn't know.

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Were they the blue Der Wunder towels??

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

are they using my nick name as a discount code???:thud:

4. Hovy

Hovy Two Bucket System Washer

Funny. Now you're popular. :applause2:

5. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Haha! I think they should pay you royalty for that in the form of 50% off. :applause2:

6. Hovy

Yes :thumb:

7. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I checked out their site, do they really only carry one paste wax? It seems all I saw was P21 on their site..mabne I am looking at the wrong spot..lol

8. Hovy

Could you copy-paste the link to their site? I went on autopia.org

Cannot find the online store. I must be blind. :shead:

9. Spyral

10. Hovy

11. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I ordered 4 of those Der Blunder waffle weaves. I was so impressed when I got them. They were so soft. Totally softer than any other ww I ever owned. I washed them. Couldnt wait to use them. Washed my car. Tried out my new ww's. They did a great job of moving the water around. Thats about all they did. I've got one left. I will probably throw it in on a sale or trade.

Now I've got some tropi-care WW's and they really suck! Not in a bad way!

12. mrgolfrider

Damn it Cooter, I should have asked your opinion first!! nah j/k... I had made sure I read about 5 different opinions about them from different sites, and for the most part I got good feedback, plus I'm just a towel whore, sorta like Spyral is a wax whore..LOL... I thought the clay was a good price too, with the 25% off...we will just have to see though. I have read alot of the same things with problems of whicking abilities from the Meguiars WW towels, and I have yet to have a problem, who knows??

13. Spyral

The place was like a giant Sonus advertisement...lol

14. mrgolfrider

yea, not kidding...I think they should think of stepping out to other vendors..

15. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Well sonus and ultima are their lines.........

16. mrgolfrider

yea yea..lol...

17. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Maybe your's will work out better for you. The main thing I heard was, dry your windows first and then move onto the rest of the car.

18. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I've found that with a lot of WW's, that they have to be primed first. I'll even spray mine with last touch before starting to dry the surface. Once they get just a little damp, then they work awesome. "They" meaning WW's in general.

19. mrgolfrider

That is a very good observation there pektel! I wonder if someone with a scientific background can tell us why that is.

20. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

I noticed that with the ones I purchased from CG's. However, the ones I have from DI don't.

Can anyone with experience with both DI's and Sonus WW compare the two? I really like DI's but I would like to know what really is the difference to make one better.