Autoglym now in NA

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by agpatel, Feb 6, 2010.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

2. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

niceeee haha

3. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Surely not.

Right?

4. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I'm buying one just to have now :D

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

on autogeek forum someone found 2 pots of it at walmart, called up walmart on Garner and they said they sold out. Called another one and they could not look it up as he did not have access.

6. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Finally we will have some decent OTC products available close by. Going to buy a pot myself, for 35 bucks how can you go wrong? right? right?

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

If I read the release correct so will the palm applicators, custom wheel cleaner and few other items. I hope they well well so they dont pull the items. Once i see it in stores I am buying up!

8. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

WTF? Walmart? Canadian Tire?

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

haha, I guess they thought they where doing good enough OTC in the UK so maybe try there hands in the North American market.

10. outlawtim

outlawtim Virgin Detailer

I have a guy here in North Carolina who sells Autoglym's Radiant Wax off his truck. He gave me a sample of it and it worked pretty good. Tommy says he sells alot of it.

11. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

What other Autoglym products are good? I have heard good things about the wax.

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I have the CustomWheelCleaner and LOVE IT!

Very cool news!

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

all the walmarts by me is have that mequiers crap.

14. dschia

dschia Jedi Nuba

I got some infos from my local AG rap that they are changing or has came out with some new products such as Leather balm, new shampoo (more foam) and new formula for the #03 compound.

Their interior hi-tech handpad is awesome. I am thinking rather what AG products is bad?

15. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

wow, pretty cool. But hard to imagine Canadian tire and walmart having these...it just seems a bit weird.

Usually everything on the shelf is in the lower price range.

Then again, I saw surf city products at my canadian tire so pretty exciting.

16. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

I'm not sure if many Walmart shoppers are going to spring for the 35 Dollar wax. I can't wait till they are on sale, hopefully Target will pick them up as well (I got a pal with a discount.)

The Custom Wheel Cleaner for $8.49 USD sounds enticing.

17. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

To have the ability to pick up a custom wheel cleaner that is comparable to P21S at Walmart would be awesome. :thumb:

18. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

AG Custom wheel cleaner and AG HD are amazing!

19. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Agreed, pretty hard to see their customer base buy the high end products.
    Definitely would be interesting to see how the sales turn out.

Over here in Canada, people pay $30 canadian for NXT wax and it actually does pretty well. Pretty amazing.
    Also, people spending $20 on Turtle wax Ice.
    The consumer market is so interesting and profitable.

20. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

nice. id buy some since i heard good things about it. good to have good product avaliable anytime without paying shipping