Autoglym interior shampoo

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Frankastic, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

It can be used on Alcantara. Lightly mist it on and wipe with a MF. I'm not sure about the suede.

3. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

You know, I really like the way the AutoGlym Interior Shampoo works and smells in the little white bottle, and I personally think that the gallon sized product in the picture above is not the same thing, and doesn't even smell the same as the product in the white bottle..

Are these different products then ?

Dan F

4. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

I believe the Gallon size of the Interior Shampoo is more of a concentrate. It is made to be diluted. Whereas the 500ml already comes pre diluted, ready to go.

5. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

M3ride - ( I really like those M3's)

I am looking at the Gallon size of this product I recently bought on Ebay, and the label says "ready to use", low foam, powerful action, hand or machine use.

It doesnt give any dilution ratio to use except for in an extractor, etc., where it says to dilute it 1:10 parts warm water in the detergent tank.

When I smell this gallon and the 500ml bottle, they smell somewhat similar, but the 500ml bottle has more of that really nice clean scent than this gallon jug.

What do you think ?

Thanks for your reply !

Dan F

6. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Yup love M3's haha.

The Super Interior Shampoo is highly concentrated from what I know. I would recommend diluting 1:10 parts water for hand use. And 1:20 if using in one of those Shampoo Vacuums. As far as I know this will give you good results and will also help use less product as well.

7. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

Thanks for the feed back. mostly likely I will order some when my AG CWC runs out :)

8. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Using on both suede and alcantara is fine. Just watch your dilution..
    Alcantara is fake suede. It's like the same thing with leather and leatherette...

9. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

That is really weird to hear that Alcantara is fake suede, because Alcantara in cars = no durability.