Autoglym Interior Cleaner Question (Pic inside)

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Kaban, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Hey guys,

I just received in the mail the two 1 gallon containers of Autoglym interior cleaner.

I took a picture of the bottles they came in and wondered if that's the new container they are using or what? It doesn't look like the same white flat shaped container that is commonly seen on the initial advertisement.

I smelled the gallon container and compared it to the 16oz. bottle of Autoglym Interior Shampoo I purchased earlier and the smell is the same.

Here is the container I got:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Awesome. I'm guessing they changed the container. And just have not updated the pics on the sites. I've had that happen with a few products before too. Wasn't exactly as shown in the picture.

3. Kaban

Well I got two of those for now. Should last a while since my cars are clean either way!

4. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

haha ya you'll have those for a long time.

5. Kaban

Yeah I think you're right man! I sometimes get cough up in the moment and buy way too much crap. I have like 50 bottles of different polish/compounds that have just been sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Sometimes I question my purchase obsessions. I need help lol.

6. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Hey I hear you dude. I have sooooo many new products I have yet to use. lol and I keep buying more new things.

7. Kaban

Tell me about it man! It's sooo cold here (-15F last night) that I cant even detail.... so all that's left to do is buy and stock up on supplies lol.

8. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Damn that is way cold.. ya I just search for new products when the weather sucks.