1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

Well i found another brand i want to try :)

i have been to there site and there are a few products i am interested in trying. It all looks like it is ment to be used in the high flow detail shops, easy to use with good results.
    i am just curious to try it. The best part is that they have a distubutor in calgary, guees who is getting a call on tuesday?

Ok so now that im done my rambling, has anyone tried it? would you recomend any spefic product?

thanks in advance

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

The XP or whatever it is, is good. I think it is some sort of synthetic compound. I really didn't know they had a distributor in Calgary. I thought it for sure was elsewhere. Are you getting it mixed up with carbrite? They are in Calgary and they have a good product line as well. IIRC automagic pads are a pretty good deal as well.

:) we are expecting reviews soon!

3. Calgarydetail

I just checked there website, i know they used to have a distubator in edmonton but i guees its now in calgary... so carbrite is in calgary hmmm....

And reviews, you know i dont do reviews ;)

4. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i used to use a lot of high volume detailing products and have found there ok. give you pretty good results . but for me not nearly as good as boutique products .:eek:

5. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

wowo i just realized how much my last post sucked. I don't remember what I tried but it was XP _______ which describes 70% of their product like :confused:

I just checked their website as well, and IIRC that place sells cyclos as well. I am not sure if they are normal cyclos or the "Risk Free: cyclos. I think you will be impressed by their banana wax and XP seal though.

6. 89s1

89s1 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I use lots of auto magic and car brite stuff at the dealership Mike.

feel free to ask whatever you want and i'll try to answer if i know.

Edit: I know their wire and chrome wheel cleaner works very well, but theres just so many I could talk about, so if there is anything more specific then hit me up.

7. Calgarydetail

cool thanks kevin, I will have to go through there site and see what im intersted in.. thanks:D

8. Nica

Nica Banned

I'm curious about the chrome wheel cleaner 89s1. Could you tell me what makes this line so god? Got any pictures? :D I've never used this line.

9. 89s1

what makes it good is that it works on thick caked brake dust like nobodies business, i can remove most all with a wipe of my gloved finger, let alone a brush

next time i get a real nasty bmw wheel i'll take b4 and afters with this stuff

pardon the fact that they will likely be cell pics, the camera doesnt usually come with me to work :(

edit: it also works to loosen rust buildup from the lugnuts on old wheels, then it can be removed with a brush and some elbow grease.

10. Calgarydetail

hmm that sounds interesting, is it safe on all wheels or is it harsh?

ohh also does the dealership you work at sell AM to people or do I have to order from someone else?

and thanks for the info

11. 89s1

we have a guy come by and take our orders weekly

i'll get you a card with all his info. he's a local supplier.

12. Calgarydetail

cool thanks, I tink he listed on the AM website, I keep forgeting to call. but yeah a card would be great. Thanks.

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Man Calgary you took the words right out of my keybord hahahaha :D

I was about to ask the same thing lol

14. 89s1

it is harsh.

it even hurts the lungs :eek:

15. Calgarydetail

thats no good, im not sure I want to try it anymore :eek:.
    It sounds alot like wheel acid, not stuff I like to play with

three products I was looking at are

Triple seven cleaner, banana magic, and xp seal it.

I am looking at getting some higher volume crap for customers cars. I dont want to sacfrifce alot of apperance or durability but its not realistic to put 200 buck wax on a car when im not making that much... so any info would be grealty appricated.

TIA

16. 89s1

I'll write those down and keep them in my wallet to remind me of the names next time i see him.

17. Calgarydetail

cool thanks, you are a good guy. thanks for the help and all the info

18. Calgarydetail

ok kevin, i have alist lol.
    I was wondering if you knew anything about the following

seal-it
    banana magic
    no 777-cleaner
    no 61 dress it right
    body shine