Auto Finesse must haves.

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by supercharged, Jan 10, 2013.

1. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I've been looking at this line for a while now, but never really pulled a trigger. What products are MUST HAVE from this line? Experienced users, help me out.
    Thanks in advance.

2. MelF1fan

MelF1fan Birth of a Detailer

It's a very solid lineup, while i have not tried everything, I'd say they are top notch products.

Waxes - I have Spirit and Desire .... At the least Spirit is a must have. It's one of the best waxes i've seen (though personally i'm into coatings on my personal cars now)
    Rejuvinate is a great pre wax prep cleaner.

Tough prep and Sealant are great, durable and great looks as well.

Citrus Grime cleaner and Oblitarate Tar remover work really good as well.

I will definitely pick up the others in the line. I haven't tried yet but hear both their Tire Gloss and Mercury Metal Polish are really good.

3. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

I like the whole line, but a must have for me would be Tripple, tough coat, crystal glass cleaner, and desire.

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

For us at the shop we like Citrus, Tripple, Tough Coat, Obiltarate, Finale, Iron Out all nice.

5. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

Whatever u do, don't buy imperial (wheel cleaner) in the RTU spray bottle

I tried some thru sampling and it's too weak because it's already diluted

Get it in pro size and dilute it yourself

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Thanks, guys.

7. JBlack151

JBlack151 Birth of a Detailer

I love the Iron Out and use it all the time. I just got some of the Citrus and Oblitarate but haven't used them yet.

8. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Citrus
    Oblitarate
    Iron Out
    Tough Coat
    Tripple
    Spirit
    Waxmate

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

The wheel cleaner is a relabel of Bilberry Wheel Cleaner which is awesome. It can be diluted down 3:1 I believe and if given a bit of dwell time, does a fantastic job. Smells great as well.

10. rjd598

rjd598 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

The absolute must have is citrus. Cleans great and doesn't remove any protection. I've also used revive for trim work and like the results. Finally I use satin for the tires and its good. I would probably be in love with it but after using tuf it's hard to beat.

11. RefPerfection

RefPerfection Birth of a Detailer

Interesting information that I didn't know. I have a supply of the Bilberry, and didn't realize the AF wheel cleaner was the same. Thanks for sharing.

12. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

As soon as I cracked mine open I knew it was the same. Nothing else smells like Bilberry.

13. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Great info! Thanks Ken!