Apc????

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by 99monguse, Apr 13, 2012.

1. 99monguse

99monguse Birth of a Detailer

Which APC do you prefer...Meguiars or Adams? Adams is about double the price of Meguiars and I'm curious if it's that much better.

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I personally like 1Z blitz.
    Megs is good. Never tried adams.
    Anything in particular you plan on using it for.

3. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

I use Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner Plus for random things like carpet or weather mats. I have Einszett Blitz for paint. It smells decent haha.

4. React

React Birth of a Detailer

Meg's APC + is what I've been using but going to switch to OPC since its safer on paint/leather. Honestly depends what it's going to be used for. If you are only using it for tires/undercarriage, door jambs then Meg's is cheapest and fine.

I

5. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

+1 for Meguiars APC+ its dilutable for your needs, smells clean, and best of all, low foaming, so rinsing is easier too.
    Cant beat the gallon price easily either.

I like to use Einszett ( 1Z) Deep Plastic Cleaner for harder cleaning things when I am in a hurry and dont want to go back to the cabinet if it's already in my cart. It's expensive but boy it really works on a lot of things including stains on leather, leather steering wheel covers, etc..

Phil used to sell 1Z Deep Plastic Cleaner by the big jug and then stopped right when I wanted to buy one :( Cant get his attention to restock it either yet..

I probably should look into 1Z Blitz though thanks for the gentle reminder ! :)
    Dan F

6. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Between the two, go for Meguiars. It's 4:1 dilutable making it much more cost effective. It should also be mentioned that it kicks ass

7. Upper Class Detailing

Upper Class Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I use Duragloss APC (high foam, can be diluted) great for door jambs, exterior trim, etc. And LA's Totally Awesome (low foam, can be diluted) great for carpet, carpet extractors, interior, etc.

8. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

I use Adams it works great I have used both I still likes Adams much better. I buy it by gallon much better deal.

9. cptzippy

cptzippy Jedi Nuba

Can't comment on either as I've been very happy with OPC.

10. cleung

cleung Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'm not sure if this has been covered before or not, but has anyone used spray nine as a APC? I happen to have a bottle at home and wanted to know if I should give it a try rather then going out and buying a APC.

Sorry if I'm thread jacking

11. belair

belair Birth of a Detailer

I'm satisfied with Megs, haven't used Adams.

12. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

I use Meg apc+ for interior and zep citrus for exterior and inside the kitchen and bathroom. Both cheap but I can't get Meg in Vancouver.

If I finish the Meg apc+, I will try Ken's autowerkes apc.