Anyone try DP Wax Max?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by zachc, Apr 1, 2010.

1. zachc

zachc Two Bucket System Washer

I'm looking to buy some new wax & sealant. I haven't really seen any reviews about any DP products, let alone their Wax Max. If anyone has tried it, how did you like it?

Also, I doubt anyone has tired their new product, Poli-Coat Paint Sealant, as I think it literally just came out within the last couple days, but nonetheless if anyone has tried or heard about it, lemme heard it. If not, any other sealant recommendations would be great too.

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

poli-coar suppose to be more of AIO. As far as DP max wax it's a nice wax, easy on and off...but nothing really to rave about...for the price, you'll be much better off with CG Pete's 53, Autoglym HD, or Lusso Oro.

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i would spend a bit more and go with pinnacle sig series 2 paste wax....by far nicer result...

4. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Jason @ Deep Gloss has used this before I think.

5. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i own a full tub of max wax. and tell you the truth i dont really use it much . cant seem to put swissvax and pinnacle waxes down....

6. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

7. rwright

rwright Birth of a Detailer

My vote is for AutoGlym HD and Pinnacle Signature Series II.

8. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

My vote is for the DP MAX WAX - A very beautiful looking wax, too bad it isn't more popular.

Now if you want something that will put a smile on your face everytime, on any color, try HD POXY

9. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

Max Wax is pretty underrated and comparable to many paste waxes costing double its price. It goes on super easy, comes off effortless, and looks very glossy. You can expect about 6 weeks of protection.

IMO Max Wax blows P21s, Natty's, and Xmt 180 out of the water.

10. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

11. Jesstzn

Jesstzn Virgin Detailer

12. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

go for signature series2 !!!

13. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

Almost all of them do.

Bottom line is this wax deserves more praise than it gets just because of it's price.

14. zliegen

zliegen Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I think its a great deal when its on sale for Buy one Get one free, which happens quite often.

15. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

as most of you know i do love my paste waxes but never had the urge to try max wax

16. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

[​IMG]

yep I love the smell!! and its easy on & off. last about 2-3 months for me

17. snowking724

snowking724 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Not true! It can be made with these things....and other ingredients as well. Just sayin!:thumb:

18. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

Max Wax is an awesome wax for the price. Its so close to Souveran it isn't funny.