Anyone ordered from excel detail?

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by spK, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Anyone ordered from Excel detail? exceldetail.com

They're having a 30% off sale (all items) but their website looks noobie :thinking:

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Yep, it was the first place I ordered detailing supplies back in March of 2005. Patrick's a great guy and provides excellent customer service just like all our forum sponsors here. :)

3. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I'll have to check it out. 30 big ones huh. Thanks for the heads up...:thumb:

4. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

I have, his CS is pretty good. A ton of people on Autopia used to order from him about 3 years ago, not so much anymore for whatever reason.

5. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I suspect it is due to a lot more competition these days.

As an aside, what I find interesting is that there is not much price competition except via promotions (assume everyone gets the 10% discount generally offered). They compete on customer service and loyalty.

There is no every day low price seller . where a seller is willing to lower the price substantially in hopes of higher volumes (maintain total profit). I know some sellers cannot sell below a require floor price from the maker.

6. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

same here, he was very helpful.

7. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Do you have to use a promo code? :shead:

8. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Yep, ordered a few times from Excel Detail. Patrick is a great guy and has great CS. I agree his site could be a little more polished (no pun intended), but you'll get the hang of it. I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again at all. Actually, I have a pretty good stock of his Erasure pads. I think they more like the original LC flat pads.

9. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

+1 | I would like to find this out as well...

10. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

spK - are you sure it's on all items? I'm looking at their site now, and it seems to be just on 1 Grand products.

11. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Is there a code to redeem?
    It looks like it's just for the one grand prods?
    Thanks.

12. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Oh crap, it is 30% of grand one stuff, damnit.

I thought it said like "grand special something 30% off..."

mods close the thread lol.

Thanks for the help guys.

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.