Anyone in St. Louis want to lend me a hand?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by milabfocker, Jul 14, 2009.

1. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

On Thursday, the 16th of July, I'll be leaving my vehicle in Pontoon Beach to have it shipped to the UK. I was wondering if anyone was willing to pick me up and give me a ride to Overland to pick up a rental so I can drive back to Omaha; yahoo maps indicates it is a 25 mile commute. I got a bottle of Jeff Werkstatt Acrylic Jett and Jeff Werkstatt Prime, both nearly full, for whoever is willing to help me out. I could also hop in a cab; however, I gotta get rid of my detailing product and it would be nice to actually meet another forum member.

Thanks,
    Brandon

2. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

I might be able to help you out. What time do you need to be picked up?

3. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

I'm not entirely sure. I'll be at the dropoff location when it opens at 8AM and plan on leaving whenever my vehicle is through being processed. I'd estimate between 10AM - 12PM; however, it may be a little earlier or later.

4. littlemissGTO

I'm pretty sure I can help you out.

5. littlemissGTO

Brandon,
    Was great meeting you. Hopefully your trip back will be uneventful.

6. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

LMGTO, Did you get your hood painted yet? I had a customer call me yesterday to inform me 1 of his cars had been egged..... made me think of you :popcorn:

7. littlemissGTO

Yes, had it painted just before I left for Dayton, Oh.

8. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Cool Beans :applause2:

9. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

Thanks again; it was nice meeting you also. I made it back just fine although I did end up having to pull over for a couple hours to catch some z's.