Anybody use CG Green Clean?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by StiCy, Jun 19, 2009.

1. StiCy

StiCy Birth of a Detailer

Hey does anybody here use CG Green Clean? What dilution ratios do you use? I got it to clean my engine bay, but I think I might have ordered the wrong product for the job.

2. razr007

razr007 Banned

i use it 1 part chem. 15 parts water works great.

3. iddqd

iddqd Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Does it foam up through a cannon? Interested in using something like this.

4. carguy461

carguy461 Two Bucket System Washer

I use it as multipurpose cleaner 1:10 to interior cleaning, exterior 1:3 for cleaning, and use it in a foamcannon works well..good luck.:applause2:

5. MWAUTOPRO

MWAUTOPRO Jedi Nuba

1:16 its a bargain

6. StiCy

Yeah thats what I did. Like it says on the bottle. I got at 32oz bottle full an used only 2 ounces of green clean to make it. Good bang for the buck. Hopefully the cleaning power is still enough.

7. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Any updates/results with the Green Clean? I'm thinking about getting a gallon on the next order with CG. Thanks.

8. StiCy

It the only APC I have ever tried, it seemed to work pretty well. Keep in mind that my car wasn't very dirty, so I used it diluted 1:16.

9. Laguna

Laguna Guest

You can also check out Adam's Polishes, their APC..one sec here's the link: Adam's All-Purpose Cleaner

It has worked on my wheels and my engine bay as well. I also used just a degreaser from AutoZone, I know that's crazy WTF z0mg!, but it worked and didn't leave stains/marks/etc. It's called Pro Series Simple Clean.