any new ONR tests yet?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by cleanfiend, Feb 28, 2010.

1. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

has anyone had a chance to try out the new formulation of onr yet? im really interested to see if the improved gloss and slickness is noticeable.

2. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

its great! it meant clearance of an already great product at unbelievable prices. if the new version is better than the old... then OPT has outdone themselves.

3. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Guest

^^ i agree with edwin

4. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

yeah. onr is one of my favorite things in my collection. I always have fun using it, haha. If it actually does have noticeable gloss and slickness improvements, im going to order a gallon right away.

5. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

Check autopia, scottwax has posted two details with onr2

6. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

I've washed 4 cars with it as of today and I really like it. The gloss is noticeably better, it is considerably slicker under the wash media, and I personally think it cleans better/less passes. The new scent is way too strong in the gallon, but is like aroma therapy as you wash. I kept getting little whiffs of it today that actually improved my mood.

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Glad to hear that Chris. The smell is strong in the gallon. Glad to hear about the improved mood. Maybe I should open it up and leave it in the house!!