Any last words of advice?

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by ModdedMach, May 1, 2012.

1. ModdedMach

ModdedMach Birth of a Detailer

Hey guys, just got my last order in before i fully correct the paint on my Mach 1, i got Menz PO85RD and a bunch of uber pads.

Ive already dont a couple test spots to make a gameplan on pads/polish combos and steps heres what im goin for...

After a full rinse, snowfoam, rinse, wash, blowdry, clay.....

Start out with the whole car with M105 and an orange pad, follow that with M205 and a green pad, then finish with Menzerna 85RD with a blue pad. Ill be doing 4-6 section passes with 105 and 6-8 with 205 and 85rd.

Ill be using IPA at 91% diluted 1:1 with distilled water,wiping down each section as i go. (Suggestions in the IPA area are welcome)

As my LSP I'll be using CG Jetseal109 (2 layers) followed by Pete's 53 paste, ill be applying jetseal by machine with a black pad and handwaxing with a foam applicator.

Any suggestions/warnings are welcome, ill be doing this over a 2 day period (my paint isnt all that bad so that should be plenty of time).