Any Chicago-area detailers/enthusiasts interested in working with us this season?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Kaban, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

Hi all,

It's been a little while since I actively posted on the forums. I asked Phil if I can make this post and got the A-Ok.

My name is Roman and I am a part of LUSTR Detail in Elk Grove, IL. The busy season is fast approaching and it looks like this year will be even busier than the last.

The bulk of our work involves paint corrections, basic car detailing (AIO/ 1-Step), maintenance washes, and coating installation.

So if any locals are interested in assisting us this season, this would be a great chance for you to either learn something new, or if you are already experienced, you can use this opportunity to further your knowledge and skills. This wouldn't be a full time position (yet) and we're definitely willing to work around your schedule!

We use many interesting products and are always experimenting with newly released products whether it be a new LSP, coating, polishes, etc. so I feel like an enthusiast would really enjoy working with us.

Please PM me if anyone is interested!

Thanks guys!

2. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

Great opportunity for someone. To be able to have a wide selection of products to use to test and learn from is a great start.

Limny

3. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

I agree! Great opportunity for someone local.