Another question about foam cannon

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by berfles, Aug 30, 2010.

1. berfles

berfles Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I have the PolishedBliss cannon and have been using Adam's car wash. It seems to foam fine, but by the time I get done doing the whole car and come back around to the side I did first, it's all running down and dripping off. Is that a problem of the soap or is it just the way these are? I thought I could get it to stick there for at least a few minutes.

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Try standing farther back when you spray the cannon, for some reason I find it to cling better.

3. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

What dilution ratio are you using?

4. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

It'll depend on the soap, how open/closed the knob on the foam cannon is, how hard your water is.. there's about 500 variables that will impact how well a foam cannon works for you.

5. berfles

berfles Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'll try that next time.

I think around 2-3oz soap, the rest water. I shake it and open the knob all the way for max foam.

6. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Try 4-5 oz of soap and fill the cannon with warm water instead of cold. Also, after you attach the bottle to the top, shake it up good before attaching it to the powerwasher :D :D