Another how not to do thread - Warning: Scary and hilarious content!

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by EbbeJ, Jan 4, 2013.

1. EbbeJ

EbbeJ Jedi Nuba

Hi folks,

So it's friday and I guess everyone can use a little laugh.

Okay, so here's the story. These are uploaded by a danish company selling car care, and it seems that they wanted to give their customers some advice on how to use the Sonax Xtreme polish. Well, let's just say that they aren't exactly doing it the way (I guess/hope) most of us on here are doing it.

Don't forget to turn up the volume :applause2:

[video=youtube;wGakibkxyiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wGakibkxyiM#![/video]

I get very emotional when watching this. I feel especially bad for the car, but in a way also the guy committing this.. And not to forget: I feel very good about myself :giggle:

Kind regards,

Ebbe

2. EbbeJ

EbbeJ Jedi Nuba

Second part:

[video=youtube;KAIXQNT99bQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KAIXQNT99bQ#![/video]

3. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

I just saw the thumbnail to the start of the video and started to laugh! That dude had enough polish on that hood to probably do the entire vehicle...

4. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

LOL thats a good way to make a polish expensive to use

5. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

Is that a new way to pick up a bead?

6. RaskyR1

RaskyR1 Jedi Nuba

Wow! That rotary sounded like crap too! ;)

7. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

moooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar polish

8. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

lol...instead of slinging webs like spiderman...

this video demo's "slinging polish like a mad man"

9. random

random Any Rag Vehicle Washer

That electrical cord is also doing a number on the fender. Going to need more polish there too...!

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

OMFG!! Guessing this polish will soon be available in 5 gallon pails! Nice catch Ebbe. Thanks for making my day.

11. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

So much product sling....

12. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

This has to be a ploy to make customers run out of product (which means more product orders). :applause2: