Announcing Optimum Tire Shine New Formula Jan 2011

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Chris@Optimum, Jan 1, 2011.

1. The new Optimum Tire Shine provides better sheen and protection for tires and trims as well as greater longevity.

[​IMG]

2. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Been a long time fan of Optimum Tire Gel..will this cause me to switch?

3. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Are you guys changing Opti-Bond Tire Gel as well or any of your other products?

4. I doubt it. The products are pretty different and appeal to different people. I find that I like the look of one on some tires and the other on other tires etc. You just have to find what you like. Both produce a nice clean sheen that drys and just looks clean.

5. I'm not at liberty to discuss upcoming revisions only current ones but I can tell you that this will be a busy year for us and an exciting one for Optimum lovers.

6. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Great to hear Chris. Dr.G always comes out with some cool stuff.

7. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Thanks Chris, guess I'll have to try it out.

8. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Great news. Looks like two product enhancements that I feel this product lacked. It was a very matte finish and durability was not that great. It looks like the product has been greatly improved. I can't wait to try it out.

9. rwright

rwright Birth of a Detailer

I'm always up for trying new things, I'll give it a try too. :)

10. ZoraDuntov

ZoraDuntov Virgin Detailer

Is it for sale now ?

11. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i use optimum tires dressing and love it . does this offer more of a wet look?

12. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Can not wait to try this it has been one of the products I wanted to try for some time now

13. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I will be keeping an eye out for new revisions and products, thanks

14. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

When is this product going to be released? I would like to buy some to try it.

15. Pat, I'm sure you will like it. We have had the formula ready to go for awhile, but were depleting our inventory.

Yes, all your supplier has to do is order the new formula. It may take a while if they want to sell what they have in stock first.

It has more gloss or sheen than the original, but it's still not greasy looking. I think it's just what the majority of detailer's like/look for.

It is available now! :applause2:

16. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Hey Chris, ask Dr. G if he will update his "New Formula" sticker. Its been the same over the last 5 years I can remember. It can get kinda confusing.

17. We probably have 20,000 of those, so it may take awhile to implement. Sorry for the confusion, the new metal polish is blue instead of red/pink so that should help with that one.

18. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Ok cool. The metal polish I have is blue.

19. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

so how is the durability now compared to opti bond?

20. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

Which version (gel or liquid) provides more gloss?