Announcing Opti Metal Polish New Formula Jan 2011

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Chris@Optimum, Jan 1, 2011.

1. If you have already tried our metal polish you are already a fan...well it just got better! The new formula cuts faster and finishes better even by hand.

[​IMG]

2. Perfections

Perfections Birth of a Detailer

How can it be any better then the original?! I swear that stuff still shocks me almost daily, can't wait to try this.

3. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

I'm going to try it too..

4. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I dunno, I still dig CG metal shine.... Tried OPT and it dried out, not much working time... Didn't wipe off too well either

5. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

Dust, that hasn't been my experience at all after going through two bottles. Maybe you got one from a bad batch or something?

This stuff rocks as is so I can't imagine how it could be improved but I'm in!

6. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Yea I dunno. I threw half a bottle away

7. flatstick

flatstick Birth of a Detailer

Is this new formula available currently or is it to be released soon ? thanks for the info .

8. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

My all time fav metal polish. Can't wait to give the new version a try.

9. Perfections

Perfections Birth of a Detailer

It's available now at buyoptdirect.com

10. flatstick

flatstick Birth of a Detailer

Ok, thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

11. rwright

rwright Birth of a Detailer

I haven't tried Optimum Metal Polish yet, I guess it's a good thing I waited!

12. Wss03

Wss03 DB Forum Supporter

I've tried the new metal polish and I think it's great. It seems like there is more cut and the finish it leaves seems to be just as good, if not better. This version is much thinner than the last version, and the smell is different as well.

13. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Tax season soon here I know what has been added to my list

14. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

Argh!! I just bought this two weeks ago (old version)!

15. bakchoi

bakchoi Birth of a Detailer

i haven't tried metal polish. how does the original compare to p21s metal polish?

16. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

How do you like P21S metal polish? I just ordered some last week and this will be my first time using it.

17. D2G, I have honestly never heard or experienced any one having those issues. In the future, contact us with your issue and we will work to remedy it. It should go on easy, work fast, and wipe off with a damp towel easily. I'm on the forums almost everyday now, so I will be glad to help you if you have another issue.

It is currently available from Optimum. Your suppliers can order it now, but may wait till their current stock is depleted.

You wouldn't have been disappointed wither way, but I know what you mean...I always like having the latest, too.

18. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

Hey Chris, what kind of durablity does this stuff have, I know its kind of an aio for metal, but will it last a few weeks/months

19. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

tried it before. used it on aluminum trim and it did super job compared to CG metal wax or mothers polishes or p21s finish restorer. deff need one in my own arsenal

20. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I thought the original was awesome, guess I need to order some of this then.