anniversary gift help

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by daveinsweethome, Oct 11, 2010.

1. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

i have an anniversary coming up and my wife wants a tri pod for her camera. a canon rebel 35mm slr digital eos. what should i get here thats user friendly, and around 300- 400 bucks? name and where to get it if you can. thanks

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Idea: take her 35mm camera, send it back to Canon Loyalty Program and put that money towards a nice DSRL...

3. P1et

Idea: take her 35mm camera, send it back to Canon Loyalty Program and put that money towards a nice DSRL...

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Manfrotto makes a wonderful carbon fibre unit that is on my wish list. They retail for around $450 up here so will be substantially less down there. :)

5. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

6. daveinsweethome

ken which manfrotto do you like? there are about 16 models from them at the roberts store mentioned above. most are carbon fibre. i was corrected by wife. her camera is a canon dslr.

7. P1et

Don't forget to give Induro a look as well. They are not as well known, but offer a great quality product. I have one myself, with a Manfrotto head and have been very pleased with it.

8. daveinsweethome

thanks guys i am on my way now.

9. smalltrees

smalltrees Virgin Detailer

but, you better attach some tickets to somewhere... she can use this new tripod...

10. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

tickets to the bedroom maybe???? :D