American Cancer Society - Relay for Life donation

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by dengood1, Apr 5, 2008.

1. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

Hey everyone, this is not spam & I hope this is ok to post here as it's for a good cause. I am participating again this year in the Relay For Life at Citrus High School in Florida on April 18-19th and need your support. Any donation would be greatly appreciated. Please visit my personal page The American Cancer Society: to make a donation. Please forward this to anyone you think would be willing to donate and make a difference. Thank you!:thumb:

:support:

Sincerely,

Dennis G.

Dear Family and Friends,
    I’ve decided to take action against cancer by participating in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life® event right here in my community. Relay For Life® is about celebration, remembrance, and hope. By participating, I am honoring cancer survivors, paying tribute to the lives we've lost to the disease and raising money to help fight it.
    Please help support me in this important cause by making a donation. It is faster and easier than ever to support me by making a secure, tax-deductible donation online using the link below. If you would prefer, you can send your contribution to the mailing address listed below.
    Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.
    Sincerely,
    Dennis Goodwin
    To make a donation online, please visit my personal page (http://relay.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeFloridaDivision?px=5838938&pg=personal&fr_id=4340).
    To send a donation, make all checks payable to: American Cancer Society
    Pasco Unit - RFL of Inverness
    140 N. Sportsman Point, Ste. B, Inverness, FL 34453

Double Your Money
    Many employers offer matching funds programs. For example, if you gave a $50 donation it could turn into $100. Please inquire with your personnel/HR department to complete the paperwork required to get your gift matched. Visit our Matching Gifts page.
    American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
    You have the opportunity to fight back against cancer year round by joining the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network. For a donation of $10, you will become a part of a growing organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major public health problem. Through issue campaigns and voter education, ACS CAN works to encourage lawmakers and candidates to support laws and policies that will help people fight cancer. You CAN take action. We CAN save lives. Join CAN today, at acscan.org.
    Mosaic Of Hope
    You can also memorialize your loved one by creating a Mosaic Of Hope. Visit the American Cancer Society Mosaic Of Hope web site to build your own memorial site dedicated to your loved one.

Privacy Policy | State Fundraising Notices
    My Profile | American Cancer Society :: Information and Resources for Cancer: Breast, Colon, Prostate, Lung and Other Forms | RelayForLife.org | Celebrate. Remember. Fight Back!

Copyright 2007 - 2008 © American Cancer Society, Inc.
    All content and works posted on this website are owned
    and copyrighted by the American Cancer Society, Inc. All rights reserved.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice dengood1 :applause: :appaluse: there is a co-worker that enters every year as well and I donate every year oh and I agree it's for a great cause.

Good luck :cheerl: :cheerl:

3. dengood1

bump
    :whistle:

4. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

It a good cause. Didn't you do this last year Dennis???

5. dengood1

Yes, the past 3 years.

6. Whip Appeal Neil

Whip Appeal Neil Jedi Nuba