Amazing Find

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by jake_b, Mar 8, 2009.

1. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

Good day guys and gals! I would like to share with you a product i found at the mall. It's a product that you'd never thought that you'd find in a kitchen store. I found this at William Sonoma store and this store is almost in any big malls. This brush is used for basting. But I thinks it's best for detailing.:giggle: It's a soft boars hair, I think that is very good interior and exterior brush for cracks and crevices. And I like the the edge of these brushes because it plastic compared to the painting brushes which is metal. So check it out for yourself.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

One costs about $10 and the other one is about $12

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Nice find man. How does it stack up against the Swissvax brushes?

3. blas

blas Birth of a Detailer

nicee

4. jake_b

felt both swissvax's bristles and this brush' bristles and imo that there is not much of a difference. i could not say about durability yet since i have not yet tried it. this probably be good for interior dusting. and for detailing around the emblems and badge.

here it is side by side with swissvax

[​IMG][/IMG]

5. dublifecrisis

dublifecrisis Any Rag Vehicle Washer

hey not bad! that's about 2 bucks cheaper than a swiisvax brush right? looks like it be a tad heavier/larger but everyone loves an OTC find. Too bad they don't have one shaped like a wheel brush...LOL

6. THE ONE

THE ONE Birth of a Detailer

looks exactly like the one auto geek sales for 7.99

7. jake_b

i noticed that too. if you're buying something from autogeek and you like the brush just include coz it's cheaper there. but if you just want to buy just the brush then buying it locally will be cheaper.

8. jake_b

LOL. basting brush for barbecue/baked brake dust.

9. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

There's something else at Williams-Sonoma that you guys might like - Wenol metal polish. Look for it near the stainless steel pots and pans. $10/tube, no shipping.

10. jake_b

thats great find also. thanks for sharing.

11. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

i'd suggest to wait a bit if you guys can. they filed for bankrupcy a while back