Alex I need my cell phones back please

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Nica, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Well this is a bit embarrassing...um...well um...a person contacted me about taking some paint gauge readings with my PosiTector 200 to verify the paint job, as a reward the owner of the vehicle, Alex, was kind enough to give me a ride around the block (sort of speak). Any who I took my cell phones off because the seats were race seats and wouldn't you know it I just realized I left my cell phones in his car on the floor mats :wall: :wall:

The vehicle looks something like this:
    [​IMG]

Except it's a kit car, but it looked like that....any who I'm hoping Alex will see this thread and hopefully return my cell phones to me.

Alex if you see this please give me a call at the office (403) 514-1562 and I can have my wife swing by and pick up the cell phones.

Boy so embarrassing :goodn:

But on another note, what a lovely kit car and so much power wow :druling: :druling: Best part the owner built the vehicle himself, he said it took him 2 years to build it, but the key here is he built it him self....that would be a neat project...oh no he didn't do the engine nor transmission but the rest he did him self...now that would be a neat project :nod:

Any who back on topic I need my cell phones :paranoia:

If this works, just goes to show the power of the internet :thumb:

2. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

nice car, hope u get ur cells back

3. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Alex, Carlos left my bag of cash in the car too, I would like it back

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

awesome!

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Nice car, pretty cool he built it himself!

Take his phone hostage, tell Carlos you want his steamer. :devil:

haha just playing...hope ya get it back soon...I would not feel complete without my phone as it is the only thing i have on me that tells me what time it is.

6. richy

richy Guest

Alex...STOP DIALING 1-900#'s!!!!!!!!

7. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

Carlos, when you realised left your cellphone on alex's car, did you try to call your cellphone on that time? It might be help alert alex if you make your cellphone keep ringing on that time ...

I hope you will get it back soon ....

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Seriously this isn't funny one of the cell phones is for work :paranoia:

Hmmm..how am I going to explain it to my boss...oh boss can I get a new phone, I accidently left my phone inside a vehicle that was brought over to my house to take paint gauge readings and as a reward I was given a ride in it and accidently left the phone on the passenger side :fs:

That and my Black Berry is in the car as well :paranoia: How will I sleep tonight :paranoia:

Gota get my phones back :mad:

9. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

PhoneS.... ouch...

10. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Sorry to hear about this Carlos, I would be lost without my BB. I am surprised he hasn't noticed the phones in the car or if you have called him he hasn't returned your call.

11. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i dont have your phones. but can i call you just to chit chat about carnuabas?

12. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Carlos, have you gotten your phones back?

13. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

no news from alex???? ....

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Good news, I got me phones back :thumb:

Boy, incredible how much I missed my phones :confused:

15. Simon

Simon Two Bucket System Washer

Nice 1 carlos

You can sleep easy tonight :thumb: