AIO for wheels

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by StiCy, Aug 12, 2009.

1. StiCy

StiCy Birth of a Detailer

I was wondering what AIO would be best for my wheels. Will be doing the work by hand. I was thinking about klasse or xmt 360. Thoughts?

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Try Duragloss 501.

3. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Klasse AIO is an excellent one, aswell as Optimum metal polish.

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I use Jetseal 109 on my wheels!

5. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Extreme Metal Polish

6. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I use KAIO followed by HGSG...seems to work well for me

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

DG #105, or Zaino AIO.

8. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I use Dura-Gloss 501 and XMT 360 both work like a charm...:thumb:

9. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

DG 105 or smartwax rimwax.

10. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

ZAIO,XMT360,D151 and top with Optiseal,ZCS or rejex

11. - Z -

- Z - Virgin Detailer

Are you looking for the AIO to be abrasive, otherwise yes, DG 501.

Metal polish on lacquered wheels? I'm presuming the OP’s wheels are lacquered…

12. StiCy

Whoops forgot to mention my wheels are painted and have a clear coat.

13. StiCy

I got XMT 360 on its way.

14. richy

richy Guest

I completely agree with Buddy on this one. Both work well. Either one can and should be followed up with a sealant to give further protection against break dust.

15. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

I've tried Klasse AIO before but for my car (BMW) the brake dust is just too bad and I find the Klasse AIO doesn't hold up for a long time.

I've started using Wheel Wax, 2x coats on the front, and it does wonders. I just have to be careful when washing my wheels to not use a strong APC or else it removes it all and then I go back to having black rims

16. StiCy

Will XMT 360 not seal my wheels?

17. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

It will, but I don't imagine that it will be that durable. The wheels get pretty hot, and it's a spray carnauba wax so that means there is lower % content than a typical paste wax, and less durable that a good sealant.

18. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

I use duragloss 101 with aquawax as a booster every other wash(just spray it on the wet wheel and dry it off)and I cannot remember the last time I used wheel cleaner on my 140 mile a day commuter car.

19. StiCy

The XMT I got is not a spray, its a paste. I don't know if this counts as a wax, I guess its more of an AIO. Heres what I got:

XMT 360™ Corrects, Cleans, Seals : XMT 360 corrects, cleans, and seals auto paint! XMT 360 is more than a cleaner wax, its a swirl remover, polish, and paint sealant in one.

20. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Yes it will . But I still top it with ZCS,Optiseal or rejex to really seal it