ahhh, the automatically induced swirls

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by invaderzim, Nov 21, 2012.

1. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

3. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

wow! They've got quite a pattern going on that one.

When I walked around one of their lots I noticed just about all their cars had some of that on them but I didn't see any that bad. "see boss, you can tell I polished all those cars by the way the hoods look"

4. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Yeah, Ive seen cars at car max with polish or wax on the panel still not even buffed out.

5. JOMAX

JOMAX Two Bucket System Washer

My brother bought a car from there. It has polish in all the crevices. I soon plan to do a total detail and will post pics.

Sent from my iPhone using
    TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

6. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

You live on Jomax? My old hood:)

7. JOMAX

JOMAX Two Bucket System Washer

I'm in AZ. Made up the name when I was a kid and when my grandpa used to live on Jomax in CA. Stuck with me since.

Sent from my iPhone using
    TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

8. bonehead

bonehead Jedi Nuba

Where in AZ do you live? Guess you didn't realize there's a road named Jomax in NW Phoenix;)

9. artemis53

artemis53 Jedi Nuba

I always loved going to dealerships hearing how good their cars look, and the paint is perfect...but even on the white cars in shade, you can see swirls and marks!

Hell, Audi of Santa Monica was telling me how good one S3 looked right as I noticed some paint chips, etc. I pointed them out and he said "oh, that's to be expected...it STILL looks good!!"