AG on clearance at Wal*Mart...

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by P1et, Nov 24, 2010.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I unfortunately had to be at Wal*Mart this evening. Couldn't help but rummage through the "car detailing" section and saw that AG was on clearance...

[​IMG]

2. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

i wonder if we canucks have it too!

3. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Nope. In Canada, it's only sold at Canadian Tire for $50...

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

did you pick them up?

5. TWISTEDFRAME

TWISTEDFRAME Jedi Nuba

damn, no wonder no one is buying the one I have for sale...lol

6. GDAL

GDAL Guest

All the walmarts around my area still have the original stock they received when they started selling AG. My wife works inside a walmart (not for walmart though) and I'm always checking the car section.

7. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

they were silly to market a great product with a chain store, they will eventually blow them out and not many go to walmart for a high end wax. imagine swissvax at Walmart? just my 2 cents.

8. cnut

cnut Guest

Good find. That's worth a trip to that madhouse I guess.

9. cnut

cnut Guest

Good point. I did wonder myself how such a great product ended up at walmart. Mass retail caters to a certain price point. If you go in to get a 'good wax' and your not informed on what a 'good wax' is then it would impossible for one to spend anything more than 10 bucks on anything to improve the appearance of your vehicle. Just my .02.

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

No sir. Got Insignis v2 coming, need to stay focused! I guess it would have been a good beater wax though...

11. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

20 bucks!!

oh snap

anyone want to buy me one and ship over, there's a 10er in it for ya :D

or think of it this way......you're getting your own pot half price

12. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Or your getting 3oz of wax for free! I wish I can get someone to send one to Canada if possible, but shipping is crazy.

13. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

check out ebay uk

theyre almost half uk retail price on there, and most sellers list their international shipping

but still nowhere near as cheap as walmart

edit! here you go

total price to you incl. shipping would be 38 GBP

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Autoglym-High...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c568cc8b2

14. luke093

15. kyoshiro

i may drive down to seattle mid next month, I wonder if there will be any left by then LOL

16. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

ill check my local walmarts, if they have it for that price i probably can ship to canada, with 30 waxes that i have i dont need any more then that

17. kyoshiro

i still have 1/2 tub of ag hd with 6 other sealant/wax lol

18. AZN_C300

AZN_C300 Birth of a Detailer

Get it while you can. Talking to the AG guys at SEMA, they realized they made a mistake going into business with Walmart and will not be offering any more product to them moving forward. Walmart probably just blowing through their current inventory at this point, so expect to pay back to normal AG prices once this is over. $20 for this wax is an absolute steal.

19. luke093

Nice! That mean Canadian Tire Clearance too?

20. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

If I get a chance I'll have a look tomorrow.