AG Hi-Tech Pad Replicas for Sale ...

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by GDAL, Oct 15, 2011.

1. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

All,

I managed to find (5) UK replicas of AG Hi-Tech pads that were so popular a while ago. I had a chance to buy an original AG one not too long ago and fell in love with pad's ability to interior plastics and leather surfaces. These hi-tech pads can be used with any APC cleaner without issues. I have used it with Power Clean, MS Leather and Plastic Cleaner, and AG Interior Shampoo with excellent results. These pads rinse clean and fast. They clean like Magic Erasers without the hassle of damaging delicate surfaces like the ME's.

I can't verify if these replicas were made by the same company that made the AG ones, but their performance and texture are extremely similar. The only major differences are the color and shape. These are mitts and not pads/rags. I find this feature extremely useful when cleaner leather steering wheels.

The original pads sold for $20.

Price for these replicas ... $11 (US shipping included) or $12 (Canadian shipping included).
    Paypal email: giannidal18@hotmail.com
    Send payment as a gift or add 3% to price

Thanks,
    G

The replicas are larger in size.
    [​IMG]

Major difference over the AG one ... this one is a mitt
    [​IMG]

Look at the texture of a used replica ... same texture change happened to my AG one (Doesn't affect performance). People that have used the original pads understand what I'm talking about.
    [​IMG]

2. KenB

KenB DB Forum Supporter

PM sent.

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

4. richy

richy Guest

Good find! I bought an extra AG one a year ago as a spare. I highly recommend them!! (You won't believe the difference it makes till you try it)

5. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Thanks Richy ... I had to buy one after you and Ken talked about well it cleaned interior surfaces. Your product recommendations (as well as Ken's) have never disappointed me ... :mounty:

6. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

These are still available guys!!!

7. KenB

KenB DB Forum Supporter

Bump for great guy.
    Got the pad. Exactly like the AG pads(just different color).
    They are awesome for interior work.
    Thanks G

Ken

8. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Why can't you ship to Canada and also what do you mean there good for interior. I mean are they good for dashboards, seats, windows?

9. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Don't take it personal Hazma, but the reason why I don't bother shipping to Canada anymore is because shipping has gotten so expensive. It's just a waste of my time getting a CAN shipping quote when 99% of the time people say "no thanks shipping killed this potential deal". I totally understand, but I barely have free time to get shipping quotes.

I've been shipping these in bubble envelopes and shipping has been more than reasonable, so I might consider Canadian shipping again.

Please re-read the post and view the "AG Hi-Tech Pad" video on youtube. It explains everything these mitts can clean. You can ask Ken and Richy about this great product.

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Shipping them in bubble envelopes? Great idea! :)

11. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

BUMP ... I still have these available. I will ship to Canada, but buyer pays shipping.

12. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Thanks for the Great Deal Gianni

13. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Canadian shipping is fairly reasonable for this lightweight item ... $12 US dollars will get these mitts shipped to Canada!!

14. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Bump ...

15. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Still have some of these laying around. I'm willing to trade for the following items.

1. UTTG
    2. Dodo Juice Tyromania
    3. Swisswax wheel brush

Just PM me ... I don't need polishes or waxes though.

16. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Hey fellas ... I still have some of these available for sale.

17. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

You guys should grab on of these if you don't have one. They are exactly the same as the Autoglym ones which retailed for $19.95. They are great for cleaning grainy materials such as door panels, leather seats and awesome for dirty steering wheels. I have had a few of mine for 3 or 4 years and use them regularly.

18. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

i will take 5 daveinsweethome

19. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

20. pablo

pablo Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Look for PM...