AG has all buffers on sale including Rupes

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by BikeGeek, Jun 13, 2013.

1. BikeGeek

BikeGeek Virgin Detailer

Just got an email from Autogeek.net that all buffers and accessories are up to 25% off. I just clicked buy on my new Rupes LHR 21ES kit. Thought this deal was worth posting. Offer ends June 16. Good luck.

2. hostage1978

hostage1978 DB Forum Supporter

$10 cheaper than what I paid, and to be honest, I'd rather support anyone else than AG.

Maybe I'm getting old and cynical

3. bigaudiofanatic

bigaudiofanatic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Whats wrong with AG? Never had a problem with them.

4. RZJZA80

RZJZA80 Two Bucket System Washer

Let's not start THIS topic again...

5. BikeGeek

BikeGeek Virgin Detailer

They have yet to done me wrong. That being said I make most of my purchases through DD but they didn't have the kit nor price on this one.

6. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

I would take advantage of this for the pads...they do have a larger selection of pads than DD does. Although the quality of their pads vs DD uber pads is unknown to me.

7. hostage1978

hostage1978 DB Forum Supporter

Not on here to trash talk another vendor, simply throwing my hat in the ring for the guy that owns this forum that allows us to freely discuss detailing products regardless of his stake.

i buy items that AG has that no one else does, or if stock is an issue. Not ONE vendor is THE BEST in my eyes, and I've gotten irritated with every vendor I've used with one exception. Many times I dislike the level of communication I get when spending my hard earned.

Maybe if people hit Phil with this price, he will match it and you can support this forum. Or not. Like I said, maybe I'm just getting old.

enjoy making things shiny no matter what you do.