AG CWC (no pics)

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by TechnikSLR, Apr 20, 2011.

1. TechnikSLR

TechnikSLR Two Bucket System Washer

Quick review with AG CWC. About two weeks ago, I cleaned two soiled wheels with full strength CWC and found that with agitation it removed 99 percent of the dirt as well as pulled an incredible amount of dirt from the tires. But as the bottle states you can dilute to a 1:1 ration. So i mixed about 10 oz of CWC with water shook then removed the wheels and cleaned the faces and barrels with the 1:1 mix. To my surprise this product cleaned just as well cut 1:1 as it did at full strength! I did agitate both times but even still i was amazed at how easily it was to clean my wheels with this product.

AG defiantly gets a hat tip from me!

2. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

i have been using CWC since last year now, i have never used it in Full Strength, always 1:1 and nothing comes close...

3. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

Thanks for the post, Ken is sending me 5L of the stuff. Looks like I won't even bother using it at full strength, most vehicles we work on are not that rough anyways (for the most part). Can't wait to try the stuff!

-Kody-

4. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Nice review. I totally agree, the stuff still works amazingly well at 1:1. I never even use it full strength.

5. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

CWC is awesome!!! I love the shine that it leaves on the rims after rinsing.

6. BoostedMk6

BoostedMk6 Jedi Nuba

I find it doesn't remove too much of the brown in the tires @ 1:1

7. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

That's really interesting. I didn't know wheel cleaners can be diluted. Where is a good place to but this stuff?

8. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Phil's got it for crazy cheap!

9. TechnikSLR

not anymore :(

10. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

i be like gallon hmm gallon wah gallon eh
    really should buy it in gallon, but I will be flying back to HK early June so prob after I return (if I am destined to work in Vancouver lol)

11. TechnikSLR

i agree. the gallon size is great, one of my next purchases.