AG 20% off sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by kaiten408, Aug 13, 2009.

1. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

Hey guys, I just got an e-mail from them stating they were having 20% off with no minimum until Sunday night. Typical no polishers, etc.

Use coupon code: MIKEPHILLIPS

Peace :headbang:

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

OK, Thanks...:thumb:

3. blackonblackq5

blackonblackq5 Virgin Detailer

Who is AG. I'm new to all this. Just trying to get a start. Thanks.

4. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

AutoGeek.net , a detailing store.

I got that email as well, ugh, I told myself I would not get anything!

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Don't worry about AG. All the good detailing shops are sponsors on this site!

6. richy

richy Guest

I got that too..I could very well be wrong, but I thought there was a $90 minimum??? I'll have to go re-read it.

7. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

It was a $90-95 min then today it changed to no min.

8. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Ill wait for another 15% off and free shipping. I ordered like 50 worth of mfs and the shipping was a bit more than the discount so I passed.

9. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

Agreed Dsoto, that 15%/free ship deal was a crazy good deal. I stocked up on quite a bit then

10. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Yes, their typical holiday promotions are the time to stock up. I try to take advantage of their 15%/free shipping each time! That free shipping is the key.

OP, thanks for posting the current 20% off.

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

they did, because not very many people wanna spend $100 at once on something they don't really need.

12. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Yea whenever they run that promotion I try on stock up on my gallons. Last time I ordered I got about 6 gallons plus a few other bottles. The packages were at the very least 60 pounds. I know that would have cost a pretty penny otherwise since Im all the way on opposite coasts.

13. Solidsnake

Solidsnake Jedi Nuba

oh nice, thanks man.

14. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Thats 2 Funny^^^There Memorial Day sale, my order musta been 60lbs+ also :duh:

It always feels good to stick-it to tha man :whistle:

15. dadswrld

dadswrld Birth of a Detailer

When might they have that sale again? I'm planning on getting a Aztec Hot Rod from them and the more dollars one can save the more wax and mf one can buy.

16. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

They almost always have a sale around a holiday, BUT, im pretty sure discounts never apply to the hotrod.