AF Lather & Foam Gun

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by sydtoosic, Oct 17, 2012.

1. sydtoosic

sydtoosic Birth of a Detailer

gave my baby a bath today. used my newly acquired bottle of AF Lather (thanx Phil). figured i'd try it in the old trusty foam gun. i was mildly impressed with the results. the foam wasn't as thick as CG soap, however it did dwell longer and didn't dry. didn't spend alot of time rinsing,,, which is something i always had to do with CG. very slick shampoo,,, i give it a thumbs up.

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

thanks for the review.

3. AJF

AJF Virgin Detailer

I'm new to this and I use Wolf products to wash my car and I've been using Adam's Shampoo to foam my car before washing it. What is AF Lather and CG soap?

4. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Auto Finesse: Lather
    Chemical Guys

Lather is a good shampoo, but for the price, I wouldn't throw it in a foam gun. Try Meguiars Gold Class soap in the gun, pretty good foaming action

5. sydtoosic

AF/ Auto Finesse, CG/ Chemical Guys.

6. sydtoosic

it was only a test. i need the AF Avalanche for the foam. i have HB on the car and needed a shampoo that wouldn't compromise the HB, AF Lather is mild enough and cleans very well without degrading the HB. currently waiting on the Wolfs Nano Shampoo, Phil should be getting some next week according to Jesse at WC.

7. rjd598

rjd598 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'm waiting for avalanche. It should be great

8. sydtoosic

the foam generated by the avalanche via foam cannon is ridiculous, i've never seen anything like it. CG has a new shampoo titled Mr. Pink and the foam is not as dense as avalanche but it's close.