ADS Haul

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by J BELL, Mar 6, 2009.

1. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Hey guys, an ADS order here...

Gallon of Hyperdressing
    Gallon of Super Soap for Wheels/Tires
    12 Megs Detailer bottles
    12 Chemical Resistant Sprayer
    00 Car Wash
    Wheel Brightener and Hyperdressing bottles
    Tire Swipe (supposed to be a 2 pack)

More to come.... :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

Nice. I have to order some more bottles

3. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I have all the silk screened bottles for the products i have (ie like the HD and wheel brightener bottles) and i love them. they never deform or anything, so i figured i would try the generic detailer line bottles..i will post up a write up if that helps you.

4. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

do the generic bottles have MSDS info on the back? Where you can fill in for health hazards?

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Cool haul Jordan!

6. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

The hyper dressing is nice.

I have the labeled bottles for hyperdressing, APC, and last touch. nice bottles.

I suspect the generic bottles will have the same quality as the labeled ones.

I will be ordering from them this year again. Placed a few orders with them last year.

7. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

is the wheel brightener bottle extra resistant to corrosion?

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I think it's the same actually but all the bottles hold up pretty well to all the Meg's products. It's really just the sprayers that seem to always have issues if the chemical is very acidic or caustic.

9. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

The bottles are the same. But the sprayers are different.

Starting to look like me.Hehe.

[​IMG]

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Ooh nice bottles :thumb:

Great products.

11. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

haha yeah..but if you guys havent ordered from them here lately, the chemical resistant bottles are supposedly better than the last chem resistant ones. These have a brass fitting around the opening, not plastic like the other ones. Im converting my bottles now and they seem decently made..ill keep you posted. The bottles themselves are awesome

12. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Please do. I have not had a problem with the bottles, But the chemical res sprayers are another story.

13. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I love me some ADS, great products at great prices! I need to place an order there soon...

14. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Nice collection there as well SSTG!

15. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

:agree:

16. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I think Meguiars went up on the price that ADS picks up its goods. I used to get a discount for being an f150online member..now i dont, i got the feeling talking to rick that they kinda stuck it to him on the products..so his prices have gone up a little

17. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Thanks guy's.

18. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

How do you like Super Soap so far? I used it a couple of times and liked the ability to rinse easy. It breaks its foam down when you rinse...That's one thing I don't like about Optimum Soap - it takes an effort to rinse. That foam just lasts and lasts...

19. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Nice buy. Everything looks great...I like to have everything In order as well...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

20. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Nice buy