adapter for foam cannon for karcher PW

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by edwinbong, Dec 8, 2009.

1. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

looking for an attachment/adapter for use of foam cannon with a karcher K series. ive seen them on polishedbliss and washyourcar, but trying to find something stateside. ive tried to email pwmall for an adapter, but no response. to those who've ordered from pwmall, what adapter did you use/buy? thanks

2. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

if you could get a picture of the connections, that would help

i believe you are looking for this though

Karcher Adapter A

3. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

6. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^yeah gona be ordering from PWmall when i order mine but they dont have fitting i need for my PW

7. cheeseenlo

cheeseenlo Birth of a Detailer

anyone try out the AR383R from pwmall? there are open box (returned) units that is selling for $164. i might just be the guinea pig and try this one out. it comes with a foamer attachment already, but i'm not too sure if its as good as the one that many of you guys use.

8. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

u might be better off getting one from sears or something and getting foam cannon. dont think you need 1900psi for car, 1200-1600 is more then enough

9. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

10. cheeseenlo

cheeseenlo Birth of a Detailer

yea 1900psi is definitely overkill. i've been researching karcher pw's for a while now and have read so many mixed reviews. i would get the camspray but its a little too much money to drop in one time.

so far, the AR doesn't look too bad. i can't find any reviews on them, but did find that they make quality pw parts for the past 50 yrs. i'm just trying to piece together my own foam cannon with quick connection also. eventually, i'll ordering everything from pwmall and hope everything works like it should.