adams wash pad

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by nyrep1, May 9, 2010.

1. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

anyone use one? i got a large one the other day b/c i liked the way it looked in one of adams videos. now that i have it though it seems soft overall but the fibers seem very abrasive. anyone use one?

2. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Never used it but I am curious about it as well. Let us know how it goes, I am sure it will soften up significantly once you dunk it in a bucket of soap and water.

3. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

used it three times today. first its to big and heavy (should have bought the smaller one) i used it with cg wash and gloss and it made very little suds when squeezed, then tried with cg wash and clear and it made massive amounts of suds same with opt car wash. it releases debris very well it seemed to work great with the grit guard. but its so large that i really think every dip in the bucket it took half a gallon of water with it each time.

now the bad

i used it on a white tahoe with power lock on it a gray crv with power lock on it and a dark cherry camry with nothing on it. i did not notice any marring on the tahoe or the crv but i am almost sure it marred the camry very very badly. im going to test this again tmrw but as of right now i cannot endorse this product . its possible that it was something on the pad but when i saw the marring its the full width of the pad. i dont think any debris would have been completly across the pad