Adams -verses -pinnicle!!! Q/d Pics

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by trhland, Aug 10, 2008.

1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

ok heres a little test i did today. ive been on a q/d kick latley. just got a gallon of adams q/d the other day. today i really got to give it a good test. now keep in mind you cant really tell anything from pics . and this is just my humble opinion:popcorn:heres what i did . the whole trucks been washed . the left side of the hood with the blue q/d is pinnicle. the right side with pink q/d bottle is adams.
    after taking alot of looks at the paint work i really feel (pinnicle )has a little more of a glossy look .. maybe because of the carnuaba in it. keep in mind i looked at the paint in a lot of different angles . now for ease of use

Adams q/d is easy as hell/ wipe on wipe off. no streaks!!! very slick. by far easyer then pinnicle q/d.

pinnicle q/d you have to spray on the paint wipe then rebuff to an awesome glossy shine!!! does take a little extra elbow grease but worth it . in my opinion.. so in conclusion. adams great great q/d i will continue to use it . for quick washes. but pinnicle has alittle something extra. more of a glossy look. hers a couple pics enjoy..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you guys enjoyed this little test.

2. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

thanks!!! :thumb:

4. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Have you tried Optimum's Instant Detailer? If so, how does it compare?

5. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i have not. so far ive tryed /souveran spray wax/pinnicle crystal mist/ adams.

6. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

I also love Adam's q/d for ease of use. Also use it for clay bar lube.

7. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Nice comparison btw!

8. yellow.honda

yellow.honda Virgin Detailer

I really like the Pinnacle Souverign spray wax after a wash if I do not want to put on a coat of pinnacle series 2 caranuba wax. I use the mequiars ultimate detail spray for touchups in between.