Adam's In & Out Spray is BACK!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Dylan@Adams, May 21, 2010.

1. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

Everyones favorite baby powder scented, no residue, spray dressing is coming back!! Those that know it - love it, those who don't - will.

The previous version was discontinued due to VOC regulations, but with now YEARS of working on its replacement we have a product that is once again LEGAL to sell and even better than before!!
    For anyone who had used the old version this one performs EXACTLY the same, dries almost instantly, never greasy, oily, or too shiny like the products from the competitors. Look for In & Out Spray coming Fathers Day!!

Check out the video for more info: YouTube - In and Out Spray Returns_2010.mov

2. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I want!

3. impakt

impakt DB Forum Supporter

Have this for your detailing demo day in Somerset on June 12th?

4. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

how durable is this stuff? is it going to wash off as soon as it rains?

5. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

in and out spray sounds like an adult film.

:yikes:

6. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

You know, there are some names that can be taken the wrong way. Like the "shag rag" mf. Sounds like a "cleanup" towel. lol.

7. Bunky

Bunky Guest

What is the expected durability?

8. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

Oh thank god. I've been waiting for this to come out. I still have my old empty cans sitting with my other supplies just as a reminder. When will it be available? Hopefully phil or someone will be carrying it soon?

9. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

So far decent... lasts thru the first wash. I'd say a solid 2 weeks would be average. Environmental conditions obviously playing a big role in that number being higher or lower.

As far as I know Phil has already placed his pre-order and will be among one of the first places to have it available. We launch officially on Fathers Day.

10. Dial Up

Dial Up Birth of a Detailer

OH MAN :headbang: Thank you x 100 hehe, i still have 1 full can left. Was going to save it

only to use for an indoor car show and nostalgic purposes.

Congrats to your company on "re-fining" a great product :applause:

put me down for a case being sent to CAli :devil:

11. Tire Shredder

Tire Shredder Jedi Nuba

almost seems too good to be true!

12. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

we have some coming to us so watch out for the special we will be running.

we will run a pre-sale of 1 can to case sizes.....

13. detailersdomain

tire shredder that's why I didn't say anything I've been one of the resellers pushing Adam on this for about 12 months.

I'm good to go so hopefully the shipment I have coming can support the demand I still have my secret stash of my old stuff.

14. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

YOU BASTARD!! You've been holding out LOL.

I actually had burned thru my very last personal can a few months ago, I actually had to beg borrow and steal to get an old can for side by side testing. I have been eagerly awaiting this release. I'd say its as good if not better than the original.

Finishes very nice IMO
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. hoppy6698

hoppy6698 Birth of a Detailer

I may have to try this on a 50/50 next to Blackwow. Used blackwow this past weekend to some amazing results. A week later of rain and a quick wipe down of the treated areas and all the dirt/residue just came right off. Wonder how that would hold up against an aerosol treatment of the same panels.

16. detailersdomain

Dylan,

Yup I have to have some for my own cars right I think I kept 50 for myself.

Just like the old yellow clay bars I think I have about 150 left.

I had some customers pick up 36 cans on the last time buy I'm sure they will stock up as this will be limited products once its gone its gone. ;)

Until they reformulate again.

17. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

sounds like you have seen it...what about Alice in Wonderland???:yikes:

18. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

so is this spray out in the market yet?
    anyone tried? compare with vrt or black wow?

19. detailersdomain

there is really no comparison you have to try it out.

its amazing on engine details there is nothing like it.

we are still waiting on the official eta.

20. Dial Up

Dial Up Birth of a Detailer

sorry to intrude ive been watching this thread like a hawk since it started,

:doh:just an eager trigger finger on the mouse to buy some I-A-O spray hehe