Adam's in Canada ?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Believe, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Believe

Believe Any Rag Vehicle Washer

What is the best place to order online ?

Located in Canada

Thanks,

Mat

2. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Isn't Adam's products and Chemical Guy's products similar?

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

:popcorn: here we go.............

good luck trying to get a straight answer from either one, once claims one thing, the other denies it. But in the end does it really matter? Both are excellent products, you have to weigh that against cost.

4. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

Dont believe theres any Adam's retailers/resellers/distributors up here in Canada. You could instead opt for some other products available like Chemical Guys, Sonus, Sonax, Einszett, Swissvax, Griot's Garage, etc etc (just to name a few)

5. Believe

i`m interest in the In and Out spray. Any similar product from other company ?

6. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

I have no idea, just asking :p

I do know I bought Chemical Guy's buttery wax, and Adam's also has a "buttery wax" coincidence? dun dun dun.

7. kyoshiro

chemical guys fade 2 black (or whatever its called now) is alike. Aerosal spray to get trims back to black. Have used it personally and great for engine bay, Not so great if ur using it on say side mirror trim when u still got water in the joints cuz it'll give a nice explosion oil effect :(

8. jjl

jjl Birth of a Detailer

Where are you located? Check Adam's Polishes - Premium Car Care Products. There are quite a few sites and you might be able to do a local pick up.

9. Believe

Will order this @eshine !!! It will be for engine bay dressing !

Thanks

10. kyoshiro

oh so there is! even some locally lol
    maybe i'll have to hit poco sometime to try it out.

11. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Looks like next time im in Red deer or Calgary i'll have to try out some Adam's products.

12. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Isn't there an adamspolishes.ca?

13. kyoshiro

250 bucks for free shipping jesus

14. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

WHATTT there's a distributor for Pakistan...I will have to go there next time I want there products....

15. Adam's Polishes

Adam's Polishes DB Certified Manufacturer

LOL... I won't even bother getting into this anymore.

I can say I make anything for anyone and undermine them. I make everything for Swissvax out of my garage - prove I don't.

Had this EXACT conversation with a potential new distributor yesterday who is currently with 'the other guys' and knows whats behind the scenes. If you knew the whole truth you'd realize how silly this rumor actually is.

16. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Oh, so it's just a rumor then? Question is now answered.

17. Winny

Winny Virgin Detailer

I've found and have used two suppliers for Adams products in Ontario. One is showandshine.ca and rscarcare.com. They both have Adams products. Show and shine has Adams only and RS carfare has a number of products. FYI I wish there was an Adams Canada site though Hint hint!

18. Adam's Polishes

Like this?

Adam's Polishes Canada
    St. Andrews, Manitoba, RIA 3P1
    Phone: (204) 510 3399
    Fax: (204) 222 1051
    adamspolishes@mts.net
    Premium Car Care Products, Adams Premium Car Care Products

19. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

YOU LIE!................ You do not make Swissvax, I make Swissvax out of old soap shavings in my kids tree house. Prove that I don't

20. Adam's Polishes

Thats only b/c you stole the secret recipe from me... thats OK, because now I make everything for everyone (except swissvax) :D