Adams carpet cleaner, amazing results!

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Jose206, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Jose206

Jose206 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I just ordered this stuff after having been refered to it by a fellow db member, godoman who really knows his products. I had emailed him a picture of a nasty interior i had done which in my opinion had come out great (so i thought lol). Thankfully he was up front about his opinion and gave me a tip on trying out this new to me product. I received it in the mail after about three days from when i ordered my gallon. When it arrived i noticed it had leaked out some, box was wet at the top and so was some of the packaging inside. I then called adams car care to let them know about my problem and ashley i believe was her name was so helpful that she even sent out a free 16oz bottle of this stuff to make up for the one or two ounces that leaked. Needless to say but i will anyway, im VERY PLEASED with my first experience with this company and their amazing product. I couldnt post pictures directly on here but heres a link to some pics of carpets ive done with my new and only carpet cleaner from here on. facebook.com/album.php?aid=21425&id=143759712335316

2. Jose206

3. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

Glad to hear you enjoyed it Jose. Thanks for the great review!

4. Jose206

Im just giving credit where its due, ive been searching for a carpet cleaner that works this great for a really long time.

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

good to know thanks for the feedback.

6. epic32

epic32 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

im also pleased with adams customer service. i think i will order some of the carpet cleaner next.

7. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

great results how did you use it?

8. floraneg

floraneg Birth of a Detailer

WTF?!!!!! Was a goat living in the back seat of that car? That was just CRAZY!!!!

9. Ynnekdude

Ynnekdude Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Adam's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is some amazing stuff. I actually used it on some stains on our basement carpet. Someone had spilled wine or something very red a few years ago. It came out no problem.

10. stottie

stottie Birth of a Detailer

thats awsome. what was your process to use this product. did u use a extrator or steamer with it? just spray on wipe up?

11. Jose206

Sorry for late response, first i pre sprayed the mats then i brushed them with brush attachments on my griots da and finally extracted with my mytee lite 2. Did this two or three times. Im running low again, will be ordering a couple gals next time.