1. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

how does adam's apc compare to other apc's out there such as meg's apc or optimum power clean?

currently im trying to find a good apc because i currently dont really have one in my small detailing collection yet.

thanks for any help with my question

2. BigAl3

BigAl3 Birth of a Detailer

i've used adams apc and wasn't impressed and didn't really care for it IME. the megs apc+ is far more economical and has a variety of different uses (carpets/extractors, engines, wheels/tires, around the house, etc,) and can be diluted from 4:1- 10:1 and cost half of what the adams does. one awesome product and definitely one of my faves from megs...

3. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I have not used Adam's but I like Optimum Power Clean over Meg's APC (or APC+), Majestic Solutions, or Duragloss. However, I think anyone that sells APC should sell it in a very concentrated form so it is more economical and can be diluted as needed.

4. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

Input noted and will be on the punch list of possible product mods. Thanks for the honest feedback fellas.

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Thanks for listening in Dylan. We're glad to hear when companies listen to our input, regardless of whether it's positive or negative. That gives us consumers affirmation that you guys are trying your best to satisfy us. :)

6. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Actually, negative feedback can be a HUGE resource to gain a bigger market share. Glad to see the folks at Adam's are willing to go that extra mile!

7. dood786

dood786 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I have only used cyclo apc and a very cheap local product and the cyclo was brilliant

8. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

i love it when you can actually see a company or business taking in suggestions. One of the main reasons why i will always continue to order from phil, even though it may cost me a couple more dollars for shipping.

9. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Guest

No problem... its always beneficial to stop and listen to the end user... if we didn't we'd always assume everyone loved our product as much as we do.

And just as an FYI super concentrated versions of APC have been on the forefront of our product discussions, expect to see concentrated versions in the near future.

10. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

just tried the adams apc out today. this stuff is really nice. I like how it is the bright yellow/green color because it really helps see where you sprayed it and this stuff foams up really nice when agitated.

11. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

It should be noted that Meguiar's APC is caustic!

12. Bunky

Bunky Guest

How so compared to other APC's at similar strengths. APC even at 1:4 is pretty safe on most surfaces. You should never let it dry on any surface which is the case with most any APC like product.

13. crew219

crew219 Birth of a Detailer

How so?

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I've had great results with Meg's APC on paint. I do prefer OPC over everything else I have tried thus far though.

15. Brent

Brent Birth of a Detailer

Aren't most APC's?? I always assumed so. Yes I know what happens when you assume.

16. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Agreed. Meg's APC is extremely caustic to dirt and grime on a variety of surfaces at a wide range of dilution levels, which is why we like it so much. :giggle:

17. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

wrong quote.

18. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

On the exterior surfaces Megs APC is great, I don't use it inside a car though because it will harm leather.

19. Brent

Brent Birth of a Detailer

It will? I hear of numerous people using Meg's APC or APC+ at 20:1 on leather.

20. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Meg's APC diluted is great/cost effective on interior surfaces (carpeting, plastics) are properly dilution. I use a different cleaner on leather. I use Optimum on the tough jobs and Meg's for the general surface use.