A few new items

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by musc, Feb 11, 2009.

1. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Took advantage of the 1500 member sale and picked up a few things from Phil at DetailersDomain.com Always fast friendly service from Phil. Definitely one of my favorite online retailers!

New DetailersDomain uber pads in 4". I stuck with all 4" since I primarily use the PC :( Definitely look like high quality pads with great consistency from pad to pad. Can't wait to use them!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Few other Misc items from Phil.

[​IMG]

After seeing user 'Reflect' recent post with the Werkstat empty bottles, I decided to pick a few up and give them a try. Definitely a fan of completely clear bottles. :thumb:

[​IMG]

Addendum!!!

So I was pretty happy about getting my order from Detailers Domain and Werkstat bottles. Sat down in my home office to dictate some charts and browse the forums as usual when all of a sudden I hear a delivery truck stop in front of my house. I thought it may be next door then the door bell rings...yep, another package!!! This time from Rubbish Boy! Just ordered this stuff Friday and it shipped Monday because of snow...and its already here! Wow! Of course it was bad timing for me because my girlfriend comes in as I have all these packages and there contents scattered all over the bed like a kid who just ripped through all of his Christmas gifts! :yikes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Great haul!

3. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Nice, good to see you picked those bottles up. As far as spraying, they tend to stream instead of mist, but they're so cheap and nice you can't afford not to buy them.

4. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Chad,

Let us know how you like that Einsett Cockpit Premium.

5. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

They are pretty cheap. I have lots of different heads, including some chemical resistant sprayers that I might use with them. I also ordered a bunch of the new DoDo bottles as well. The sprayers on the DoDo bottles give a nice fine mist.

Will do :thumb: I have wanted to try this for awhile. I primarily use 303, but wanted to try something different.

Did your package arrive today? Hopefully so, if not, I would say tomorrow at the latest!

6. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I have a couple of those werkstat bottles myself. I love 'em!!

7. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Another package came!!! Edited first post!

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Awesome! The DD pads definitely look fantastic, cannot wait to try mine out!

9. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Looks great, I wanna try some of DD pads as well

10. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

man that dodo order must have cost a fortune. Nice haul!!!

11. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Didn't come yesterday.... Hoepfully today will be the special day :waiting:

12. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Wow, some great orders here!

13. racersky

racersky Jedi Nuba

just curious.....where did you order the werkstat bottles from?

14. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Directly from Werkstat website.

Hope its ok to post this link. Its the second item down (Bottle with trigger sprayer, 500ml)

WERKSTAT Detailing: the finest in automotive detailing wax and sealants

I haven't filled any of them yet. Someone mentioned that the head doesn't 'spray' well, its more of a stream. I am probably going to end up using some chemical resistant heads I got from US plastics

:thumb:

(standard white head on left, US plastics chemical resistant sprayer head on right)
    [​IMG]

15. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

This is really curious to me. So, I got out my bottle of Carnauba Jett Trigger, and did a little test. I didn't measure with a ruler or anything, but it's a decent ballpark.

I put a paper towel on the kitchen counter, held the CJT about six inches from it, and sprayed. I'd say roughly a 5-6 inch, pretty nicely round, circular spray pattern.

Do the empty bottles not have and end that turns, one for spray, one for mist? Mine have that. It's hard to see in some light, since it's white.

Just trying to help. I was so happy when I saw the Werkstat bottles were available as empties, since I really like them. Which is why it surprised me to read about the "stream" problem.