A few minor updates to my website!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by InsanePaint, Apr 4, 2013.

1. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

Well it's been a few months since I left my career of 15 years, to launch my own detailing business. Definitely had my nervous spots, but overall, I haven't been this happy in years!! I love my schedule, I love my work, I love my clients, and in general life is pretty damn good. I usually stay booked about 2 weeks in advance, and 95% of the jobs are solid paint correction/full detail jobs. My garage has been upgraded, reorganized, & enhanced, with the only "wish" left as a rich glossy floor coating, which will be happening in the next couple of weeks. ANYWAY, not that anybody wanted to hear all that, lol, but there it is.

Please check out my website if you have time, and give it a good look over. I just changed up a few things, including a few photos of myself, to give my clients a better idea of who they're emailing/talking to, before they get the chance to talk to me. My photographer and another business owner (thanks Bryan) thought that would be a good idea in order to make it more personal, and I thought it made a ton of sense, so we got the job done!! I'll take any and all feedback, good, bad, honest, etc. Thanks for the time and the read gang, preciate ya!! :)

insanepaintdetailing.com - Home

2. joffems

joffems Any Rag Vehicle Washer

The site looks good and I agree that adding a photo of yourself is important. A bit more feedback is below.

1. Instead of just having text that says Find on us on facebook and instragram you should provide links for those services. Users are used to seeing the icons for these services and clicking them, but they're also lazy and may nor go search on their own.

2. You should update the title of each page. Remember that a lot of search engine algorithms utilize the title and display this text on their results page.

3. I'm not a giant fan of having 2 Client pages. It almost looks like a mistake when you first see the page.

4. The header image looks really good, but I am having a hard time seeing it on one of my laptops which has a matte screen. Try and take a look at it on multiple computers and make sure you're happy with the general experience.

3. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

Chase website looks great :). One question why is there two clients pages and not just one?

4. LIM3

LIM3 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Great site !

5. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

I tried having a FB link before, and it's offered on the site! But for some reason, it wasn't working before, I need to revisit that again. Thanks for reminding me!
    In reference to the "client" pages, here's the deal......
    I didn't want to have 6 cars on ONE page, I think it's too long, and most people won't want to scroll down that far, let alone, stay on one page that long, so that's why I did TWO. However, I only have so much room to title them, before the titles start cramming into each other, so whatever I "name" those pages, it has to be short. Does that make sense? I'm TOTALLY open to other names for those two pages.

Thanks guys!!

6. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Looks great man !!! Keep up the hard work as it appears to be paying off.

7. joffems

joffems Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Since some cars have customer feedback and others don't, you could reorganize the two pages and title them Clients and Testimonials.

8. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

HHHHHmmmmmmmm.......!!!! ^^ Not a bad idea bro!!!!

9. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

That's why I only show 3 cars at a time and 3 50/50 shots.

10. TheCook

TheCook Virgin Detailer

Not much else to say here than whats already been said. Also that charger, damn is all i have to say. looks good and has the nuts to back it up too.

11. InsanePaint

InsanePaint Pro Detailer

Lol. Yes it does. Thanks a TON dude!! :)