A Blackberry Group to Unite All Detailers?!?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by ps3king, Apr 29, 2010.

1. ps3king

ps3king Jedi Nuba

Hey guys,

I was thinking and since technology is coming up pretty quickly, why not use it to our advantage and help us in our daily details?

I have a blackberry and I imagine many other do as well. One of the cool features of a Blackberry allows you to make a group in BBM (blackberry messenger) and in this group chat you can upload photos, lists, chat, and have discussions amongst other things. It's really neat.

So I was thinking whoever is interested could join this group and I know for newbies (like myself) this would be especially useful because we can ask a question and get a direct response through difficult situations that require decisive actions. I know yesterday I was doing a Single Stage MK IV car and I could've asked a couple of questions or advice but didn't really have the time to log on -> post a new thread -> and wait for a response at 11:30pm (I was working late).

just a thought.

if anyone is interested to add my my PIN is 208DDAD0. If there is enough interest we can make a group.

-Waseem

2. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

sent pin i was thinking of this already as well

3. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Sent invite from 215c0083

4. ps3king

ps3king Jedi Nuba

Just made the group. Everybody is welcome :)

5. hockeyplaya13

hockeyplaya13 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

6. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

218a8fa9

7. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

Scan my code from my avatar if you like, that's why it's there.

8. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

we had this going for a while a few months ago. it was unofficially dubbed the champage room. everyone backed out because it ended up slowing down and messing with everyones blackberrys because of the ongoing live chat, etc.

9. mrgolfrider

I just turn off notifications of the messenger group and check it when I can, its nice not having my phone go off constantly.

10. ps3king

ps3king Jedi Nuba

as of now we have 6 members and I haven't found it distracting or overbearing at all. Members are welcome to join and if its not right for them the option to leave is always there.

11. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

I am in my pin 30ca0632

12. mrgolfrider

Request sent Aesop

13. OptimusDetailing

OptimusDetailing Virgin Detailer

Great idea! My pin is 24771381.
    The brotherhood of detailers. Lol!