9swissvax) pneu arrives!!!!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by trhland, Jan 10, 2009.

1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

received from phil .. thanks phil for the free applicator!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Tom, Way to go. I guess that is the big bottle you ordered...:thumb:

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

oyaaaa.. man this stuff smellsAWESOME!!!!!!. just like best of show wax,, very fruity...

4. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

you guys might think im nutts but i have all my swissvax and pinnacle stuff in my dresser in my bed room:applause2: i love to wake up with my collection:applause2:

5. Buddy

I believe it when you say that. You're the one the started me into liking the smell of things a while back. When I just started on the forums. That happened on another forum though. You also got me into Pinnacle Souveran which I will always use...:worship2:

6. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

thank you very much for that!!! out of all the product lines ive tryed pinnacle is one of my favorite lines!!!! just great and fantastic results... swissvax is also one of my new favorites as well ..

tom

7. Buddy

You're welcome, It took me a while to find out that pinnacle is a great product and it wooks for me. Now my collection has started to have alot of Pinnacle in it. I was very dissapointed that the Menzerna products weren't working for me. I still believe that it is a great product.

8. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Swissvax Pneu sure is a nice tire dressing! Smells so good!!! And last quite a while compared to other spray dressings.

10. Nica

Nica Banned

That's wicked :applause: :applause:

11. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

best dressing for tires i have ever used!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!

and buddy I still don't understand why your having trouble with menzerna.. everyone else has no issues and you do not live in an area with high heat or crazy high humidity.. so i don't understand. your technique is the only thing i can think of whether your not priming the pad or not using the correct ammount of a number of things.. i just don't get it.

12. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

i keep seeing swissvax best of show being used in details but i cant find it anywhere:shead:

13. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Best of Show in the US is Smaragd.

They can not use Best of Show because another company in the US has the rights to it.

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea, but that doesn't mean you can't get your hands on the UK version ;)

15. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

it's just the label that is different per Swissvax.

16. blas

blas Birth of a Detailer

hilarious..
    i have all my wax tins in my bed room lol

17. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

its true there on my dresser. kinda looks like a makeup collection:thumb:

18. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

Very cool! Been wanting to try this myself.