8oz Flip top bottles

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Cooter, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Cooter

Cooter Guest

The local HF has the 8oz flip top bottles on clearance 6pk/$3. They make some nice sample bottles. I've bought a bunch of them!!

Heath

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

What are you going to do with them and what is an HF by the way...:thumb:

3. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

HF = Harbor Freight

4. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Harbor Freight is a hardware store for the most part that has knock-offs, no-name stuff, and other goodies that are usually pretty good quality considering the price. Kind of like a Tuesday Morning or Marshall's for guys. Flip top bottles can be used to put liquids and semi-liquids in such as Menzerna quart polishes so when you are polishing, you don't have to mess with the full bottle. I picked up some 8 oz. squeeze bottles from HF this past summer and have a lot of my polishes / waxes in them and they've been a lifesaver.

5. Buddy

I should have know that. I get there catalog but there isn't a store with in my reach. Thank you...:thumb:

6. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I get Aquapel from there when it's in stock. Bought a few brushes for wheels from them too!!

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

The Aquapel was on clearance too a few weeks ago. I dont remember seeing them there today, but I wasnt exactly looking for it.

8. Buddy

DJ_JonnyV, I couldn't have said better my self. Way to go...:thumb:

People like Cooter and SSTG send me samples of things that they want me to try in them. You're right they can be a life saver.

9. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Got a link?

10. rtrt2889

rtrt2889 Birth of a Detailer

Link to HF?

www.harborfreight.com

I went to our local Harbor Fright and there was no Collinite products or Aquapel. :doh:

11. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

They also have the 8oz bottles that are clear and have the ketchup style tops on them if you are lucky :)