8mp Camera and Color Printer for $100!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, May 18, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I got what I thoink is a really good deal from Circuit City yesterday.

I pointed out that the on-line price on this Kodak 8mp camera was cheaper than what they had it for in the store so they adjusted the price to $99 to match... The printer wa FREE with a mail in rebate ($100 savings)

This camera will be replacing a 5mp camera that I had that has seen better days - it died on me and would work intermittently... So now I will be doing more Show and Shines like I used to before my camera crapped out!!

[​IMG]

2. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Great deal. I am seeing it for $120.85 online. How did you get it for $99.00.

3. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

I guess great deal. Congrats.

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

WOW you are right!!! I originally went into the store after seeing this add on line

Buy the Kodak EasyShare C713 7-Megapixel Digital Camera - Silver and other Digital point-and-shoot cameras at circuitcity.com

When they were out of it the sales guy said he could do the one I ultimately purchased for $99...

WOW I got an even better deal than I thought.... here's the reciept for you to pint out so your local store will price match (I think CC will price match another store??)

[​IMG]