5L Sonax Full Effect

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by impakt, May 18, 2010.

1. impakt

impakt DB Forum Supporter

Just got an email from Michael at autoaesthetica.com

I must ask now that you have contacted us, would you or anyone you know have an interest in Sonax products? The wheel cleaner is probably the most familiar and our best seller here, but I ask because we are expecting another large order including the 5Liter container along with some of the 500ml bottles and would like to assemble a group buy.

anyone interested?

I'll get prices ASAP.

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Definitely get pricing.

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

interesting as we have the first couple pallets of 5 liter Sonax Wheel Cleaner coming to us.

4. Reflect

Any idea what the pricing will be? More or less than P21S?

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

How much are the 5L Phil?

6. detailersdomain

You can trust that we will have some great pricing, it will be cheaper than P21S Wheel Cleaner Gel 5 liter refills.

Once I know its about 1 week away I will be doing a pre sale with a generous discount maybe 10-15% off.

Or I may throw in a 500 ml with a refill funnel....lots of different combos will be available.

7. Reflect

Sounds good Phil. I'll be lookin.

8. bgibs

bgibs Virgin Detailer

Anyone get pricing info on this stuff yet from him!?

9. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i tryed this for the first time today and it works great. but the smell is terrible.. not sure if i had a bad batch but it smells like rotten eggs... anyone have this problem?

10. ndrom

ndrom Two Bucket System Washer

It is supposed to smell like that--like sulfur.

11. GDAL

GDAL Guest

It's supposed to smell like that ... like a chemical fart.

Phil, count me in for the 5L container. Let us know ASAP.

12. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

The smell is similar to ammonium thioglycolate (its main chemical component) permanent wave lotion

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i cant deal with it.. nosey like nice sents and that one is horrible its to bad because i like the cleaner. but now my garage smell like rotten eggs... owell

14. bjungx007

bjungx007 Birth of a Detailer

ill give it a shot. it seems like the sonax full effect is the strongest safest wheel cleaner out right now. this is just by speculation, i cant wait till i try it out :)

15. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Hey Tom just get yourself one of those face masks. Coat it with one of your favorite waxes when you use this cleaner. Plus I would never use this in my garage. LOL !!

16. detailersdomain

yup it smells horrible but works great.

I believe I have mentioned before that these will be coming 2-3 weeks from now.

I believe our pricing will be at $99 list and we will be running a pre sale on them.

Phil

17. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i do have to say this is a great wheel cleaner... just wish they could add some blueberrys or something in there .:drinking2: